My blog is not only about the arts and crafts business but about life in general. My hope is to inspire you, inform you, and make your current beverage of choice squirt out your nose. I've chosen "Dog's Head Red", a fine red table wine that's a cut above good ol' Mad Dog. A very tiny cut above. It's not quite as refined as "Drive 'er Home", my other favorite, but quite swanky, none the less. Read quickly, before it's all too blurry.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pity That I Must Follow Myself, ha ha


Perhaps I will get my first legitimate follower if I post a photo depicting my adept usage of very dangerous power tools. C'mon, what woman doesn't love an 18 inch auger! Let me make this even more juicy. First follower gets to choose a piece from the "battery operated" category on my website, http://nnlamps.com. Totally serious here, and it counts even if you're a relative, which I'm sure you will be. Please, my words of wisdom will prove invaluable. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration. Time will tell, I suppose.

Drilling, thrillingly yours,

Kathy
http://nnlamps.com

2 comments:

  1. I did it! Although I had to sign up for a blog but I left it all blank...prolly would have been easier to just sign up for an e-mail with google lol. Anyways, now I can leave nasty comments. AND I'M NUMBER 1 WOOO HOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we have a winner! Go Keel! Let me know what you want!

    ReplyDelete