My blog is not only about the arts and crafts business but about life in general. My hope is to inspire you, inform you, and make your current beverage of choice squirt out your nose. I've chosen "Dog's Head Red", a fine red table wine that's a cut above good ol' Mad Dog. A very tiny cut above. It's not quite as refined as "Drive 'er Home", my other favorite, but quite swanky, none the less. Read quickly, before it's all too blurry.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm Blogging at a Craft Show! Yikes!


See this picture of my booth? What do you notice? No, not that the drapes are green, or even the lamps in it. Give up? It's empty!! Yessirree, that's kind of what the whole show looks like right about now. Ever get that sinking feeling that you're going to go home at the end of the day with less money than you started with? Um, yeah, I'm thinkin' this is one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment